Friday, December 29, 2017

Books Read in 2017.....

this is one of my favorite posts of the year
I have been recording the books that I have read every year since 2004
I have no idea why I started doing it but I am do glad that I did and it has been so much fun
my goal for this year was 52
here is my 2017 list
lets see if I met that goal

Dad is Fat-Jim Gaffigan
The Mistletoe Secret-Richard Paul Evans
The Baxter Christmas-Karen Kingsbury
Along the Infinite Sea-Beatriz Williams
Duck Commander Family-Willie and Korie Robertson
The Magnolia Story-Chip and Joanna Gaines
Wild & Free-Jess Connolly and Hayley Morgan
Raising an Original-Julie Lyles Carr
Yes You Can Heather-Daphne Gray Whitestone
A Family Shaped by Grace-Gary Morland
Candle in the Darkness-Lynn Austin
Never Unfriended-Lisa Jo Baker
Fire by Night-Lynn Austin
Gods & Kings-Lynn Austin
Song of Redemption-Lynn Austin
The Strength of His Hand-Lynn Austin
The Secret Life of Peaches-Jodi Lynn Anderson
Uninvited-Lysa TerKuerst
Wind at the Door-Madeline L'Engle
Love and Peaches-Jodi Lynn Anderson
Love Story-Karen Kingsbury
Present Over Perfect-Shauna Niequist
The House at the Edge of Night-Catherine Banner
All She Ever Wanted- Lynn Austin
Hands Free Life-Rachel Stafford
A Light to my Path-Lynn Austin
My Lady Jane-Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton and Jodi Meadows
Have a New Kid  by Friday-Kevin Leman
The Prayer Box-Lisa Wingate
Sea Rose Lane-Irene Hannon
Scrappy Little Nobody-Anna Kendrick
Eleanor & Park-Rainbow Rowell
The Chemist-Stephanie Meyer
The Princess Diarist-Carrie Fisher
A Chicken's Guide to Talking Turkey w/your Kids about Sex-Dr. Kevin Leman & Kathy Flores Bell
My (not so) Perfect Life-Sophie Kinsella
The Keeper of Lost Things-Ruth Hogan
The Seven Sisters-Lucinda Riley
Windfall-Jennifer E. Smith
Talking as fast as I can-Lauren Graham
Little Girls Can Be Mean-Michelle Anthony and Reyna Lindert
On Becoming Pre-teen wise-Gary Ezzo
The Storm Sister-Lucinda Riley

here are my lists from previous years



No comments:

Post a Comment