Monday, January 08, 2018

What I plan to read in 2018......

my cousin reads an amazing amount of books in a year. you can follow her on Good Reads here and sees a few of her favorite books here.

she wrote this post about what she plans on reading in 2018 and it encouraged me to write one of my own. so here goes......

32148570  currently i am reading Before we Were yours by Lisa Wingate it has been very interesting so far and i am waiting to see where it goes and how this all plays out.


i read a lot of books by Lynn Austin last year so i am sure that i will read a few by her this year.


28963771 i read Finding Father Christmas and Engaging Father Christmas years ago. I remember when the first movie came out and being bummed that i wasn't able to see it. we went to visit my parents for Christmas this year and my mom taped Finding Father Christmas and Engaging Father Christmas (which just came out this year) and i was able to watch them. I really liked them both. It wasn't till i got home that i realized that there was another one in the series. the movie made it look like there would be a third movie but i didn't know about the third book. i placed the order for it on Amazon and i get it in the mail on Tuesday.

Keeping with the same author, Robin Jones Gunn, who has been a favorite author of mine since i was a 10 year old girl.......

I plan on reading Christy and Todd the Baby Years series of three.


7735333 i don't know who recommended this series to me but i have had it on my Good Reads to read list.

16158542 The Boys in the Boa is another one that was recommended to me and it has been on my to read list. so i hope to get to it this year too.

22536128 Savor is another book that i would like to read this year. I have read a few other books by Shauna Niequist and enjoy them. Bread and Wine was the first book that i read by her and loved it.

27840581 Ann Voskamp has a different writing style but i love it. I read One Thousand Gifts and i have her Christmas book Unwrapping the Greatest Gift but i would like to read The Broken Way sometime this year.

these next few have been floating around the social media world and i added to by to read list on Good Reads list......

29491890 Chasing Slow by Erin Loechner


30649506 At home in the World

33098666 Unseen by Sara Hagerty

33916342 I read Katie Davis first book Kisses From Katie and just love it. I can't wait to read her next book Daring to Hope (what a beautiful Soul)


No comments:

Post a Comment