Wednesday, June 20, 2007

To Do List #4 (not posted)

i have a massive to do list for this weekend but i won't post in for fear of overwhelming people.
i can't believe i'm on week 29.
only 11 weeks left or as my husband informed me last night anywhere from 9 to 11 weeks.
AHHHHHHHHHHH!
i'm not sure i feel ready.
there's still so much stuff to do (HINTS: the to do list that's not posted)
my sis-in-law gave me bags of clothes last night that was my nephew's.
my little guy maybe clothed for the rest of his life with his cousin's clothes. :)
no, i'll still buy him some new things but for now i think that we are set for clothes.
now i just need to wash them and put them away.
oh the lists..................

6 comments:

  1. it will all get done -- and what doesn't won't matter

    Are we at 29 weeks already??? YIKES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy...
    I'm tired now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah we are. crazy huh!?! it will be here before we know it. are you ready?

    cheryl- sorry to wear you out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's pretty cool that you and amberj are sharing this pregnancy even though you're far away from each other. The same thing happened to me with another seminary wife friend ... her 2nd child and my first. Pretty fun stuff.
    And, depending on your OB, it could be 13 weeks. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Silas and Sam are just four days apart. It's fun to compare them ... especially since Sam is a firstborn and Sy is a second born. Sy is by far more capable than Sam and has met lots of milestones before Sam. I'm again fascinated by birth order since I think Zach will be like Sy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. it is fun that we are having our babies close. i wish they were close in proximity to though. yeah! i had someone tell me it could be 13 weeks too. i try not to think about that. and i think my dr doesn't really let his patients go past their date. who knows. we'll see. that's funny about sam and silas. it's amberj's 2nd and my 1st so i wonder if that's what it's going to be like for us. although she's having a girl and me a boy.

    ReplyDelete