Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Big News

well i just wanted to let everyone know that baby boy is coming home. we are going to stay in a room in the NICU tomorrow night that they have for parents to have a first night with their baby before they actually take them home. that way if we have any last minute questions we can ask them and if we need anything they are there to help, but for the most part we are on our own. so tomorrow night we do that and then on friday morning he comes home. we are so excited and maybe a little nervous too because he is so little still. last night he weighed 4lbs 9.6oz. thanks to everyone for your prayer and support we really appreciate it and ask that you continue to pray because the excitement and journey has just begun.

8 comments:

  1. Yeah!!!!!! I've been checking this page all day waiting for "we get to take him home!" news. I am so excited I just can't stand it! I wish I was there to give you a big hug and a welcome home present and shower the boy with stuff and trade mother pearls of wisdom with you.

    Give the boy a big kiss for us (and a hug to M, too!). Post lots of first day at home pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!! That's so great! I'm so happy for you guys! Enjoy the first days home! We will continue to pray that this transition goes well for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:42 PM

    Hooray for Sawyer! Know that I was excited and thrilled when I got your mom's e-mail earlier today. Love to you all.
    ~T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praise the Lord!!!! Just remember what a trooper he is! ya'll are going to do great with him at home. I will be praying for you because it will be scary at first...love ya'll

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!!! That is such WONDERFUL news!!! Take good care of him and yourself too!!! Give him a hug from me!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:52 AM

    Somewhere along the way, your blog site got passed on to me and I have been faithfully checking the updates. We are SO excited for you guys! Hang in there are the adventure of raising this little guy is just beginning! :)
    -Anna Heath

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:34 AM

    Congrats on being home!! The fun is just beginning!! I'm so glad everything is going well. I love you guys and miss you SOOO much.
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks everyone. we are excited and tired to have him home. continue to pray. m- has been a great help but he goes back to work on tuesday and we are already thinking about what we are going to do when that happens. pray pray pray. he's wonderful though and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete