Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Young

this is a photo of my grandparents on their wedding day. i have had it in our house since my husband and i got married 9 years ago. we have another wedding in our family coming up....my little sis is getting married in November and as she was making wedding preparations she mentioned that she wished she could wear Granny's wedding dress, which is pretty funny because that was exactly what i said when we were planning our wedding. it was beautiful and lovely. for some reason she didn't have it anymore so we just look at her pictures and wish. my grandparents have been married for (i'm going to guess (because i am bad with numbers)) 57 years now. here they are, young. i love it.
to participate in the CrazyJoy challenge, link up here

2 comments:

  1. what a great picture and I agree, a gorgeous dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great photo and memory to have. And I LOVE her dress! Stylist young lady!

    ReplyDelete