Saturday, February 18, 2012

3 gifts on paper +2 extra

105. Psalm 19:14 came to me while getting ready this morning. I know it was to keep me in check in what I said that day. Thank you Jesus! "May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in Your sight, O Lord, my Strength and my Redeemer."

106. All the darkness in the world cannon extinguish the light of a single candle. -Saint Francis of Assisi

107. my husbands leadership of our family

108. getting showered with sweet, sweet kisses from my bitt bitt girl at bedtime.

109. "The ultimate proof of total forgiveness takes place when we sincerely petition the Father to let those who have hurt us off the hook-even if they have hurt not only us, but also those close to us." Total Forgiveness by: R.T. Kendall

No comments:

Post a Comment