Thursday, November 16, 2017

Ironic

i just got finished reading a book called "My (not so) Perfect Life" by Sophie Kinsella 
I really enjoyed it. i loved this quote that was close to the end of the book......
 "but there's other stuff in her life too. Stuff that balances out the bright and shiny on the one side; the crappy truth on the other. I think I've finally worked out how to feel good about life. Every time you see someone's bright and shiny, remember: they have their own crappy truths too. Of course they do. And every time you see their crappy truth and feel despair and think; Is this my life, remember: it's not. Everyone's got a bright and shiny, even if it's hard to find sometimes."  
there is so much striving to have this perfect life......i have learned to not really care about the look of how perfect things are.
take this picture for example......how ironic that my son had to have a tooth pulled, me a dental assistant.
here's to #MyNotSoPerfectLife #embraceIT



Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, closeup

No comments:

Post a Comment