Wednesday, April 25, 2018

#3

They just keep growing and things keep happening that remind me daily they they are growing up. 
Little Girl has had a wiggly tooth for weeks now. Possible even over a month if I'm truly thinking about it. We have tried multiple times to pull it out but it just didn't seem ready. Maybe momma wasn't ready either. 
Sometimes another tooth is like another year of growing up. I'm just not ready for it. Sure I am trying to enjoy every stage but man the time sure seems to be flying. 
The tooth that came out the other night was #3. There is a really wiggly one on top. Oh boy. I wonder how long that one can hold on for this momma. 


She cracked me up though. I put the tooth in a Ziploc bag and put it under her pillow. When I went to check on her and of the bleeding had stopped after I tucked in big brother, She was gripping the bag. She looked up at me and said, "I'm holding on tight to the bag so that she doesn't take it. I want to keep my tooth to show my friends." 
She is full of so many surprises and delights.

No comments:

Post a Comment