Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The Letter "J"

fun and games. use the first letter in your name to answer the questions. be creative and if you can't thing of anything just skip it. this was courtsey of cheryl

1. Famous athlete: jones, chipper (i like the braves too cheryl)

2. Four letter word: jump

3. Street name: st. james place (from monopoly)

4. Color: jade (i love the color green)

5. Gift: jewlery (always a great thing to get)

6: Vehicle: jeep (i'd love to have one one day)

17. Tropical location: jamaica (want to go)

8. College Major: journalism

9. Dairy Product: ben & jerry's ice cream (almost all ice cream is awesome)

10. Things in a Souvenir Shop: jelly beans (i don't know, jelly beans just sound good right now)

11. Boy Name: jason (my bro-in-laws name)

12. Girl Name: jessica (one of my best friends name)

13. Movie Title: jumunji (it's been a while since i've seen this one)

14. Alcohol: jello shots (?, never done these)

15. Occupation: judge

16. Flower: juniper (well i think it's a tree but close enough)

17. Celebrity: julia roberts

18. Magazine: ladies home journal

19. US City: jackson, wy

20. Sports team: jazz (only because they use to be the new orleans jazz and jazz music is fun)

21. Something found in a kitchen: jars

22. Reason for being late: jam (traffic)

23. Something You Throw Away: junk

24. Things you shout: jahosaphat (i'm not sure who shouts that but whatever, it's probably not even spelled right)

25. Cartoon Character: junior asparagus

3 comments:

  1. Fun! I want to play, too. You have some very creative answers!

    The name of the book is Your Pregnancy Week by Week. I'm sorry I didn't get it to you sooner. I have it in my shopping cart online and am waiting to get it. I'm hoping I can get it this week and get it out to you.

    I also just sent you H&F directions, which you asked me for a long, long, long time ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the h&f directions. i'll go check out your answers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! I love the Jehosophat (or however you spell it!)
    The girls were just watching Jumangi today.
    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete