Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Fun times

thanks virginia for the fun you bring to the blogging world. :)

Jennifer Lynn Andrews's Aliases

Your movie star name: Chocolate Donald

Your fashion designer name is Jennifer Rome

Your socialite name is Jensu New Orleans

Your fly girl / guy name is J And

Your detective name is Dog John Curtis Christian School

Your barfly name is Cookie Margarita

Your soap opera name is Lynn Orchid Dr

Your rock star name is Red Vines Jet

Your Star Wars name is Jensmo Andmic

Your punk rock band name is The Annoyed Pencil Sharpener


3 comments:

  1. That is HILARIOUS!!!!! I love the punk rock band name!! I will HAVE to go do this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your barfly name and your band name. I think I'll just start referring to you as "Cookie Margarita"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just did mine, although I'm not going to post it.
    My rock band name would be The Foggy Coffee Cup, my movie star name would be Fruit Smoothie Willis and my barfly name would be Apple Long Island Ice Tea.

    ReplyDelete