Wednesday, April 25, 2007

A little lawn fun


living in washington this game of bocce ball was frequently played. i must say that i never took part in actually playing the game though. there were a number of guys that played it and to occasionaly girl but for the most part the girls sat around and talked while the guys took part in the grueling game of bocce. while i loved my time talked with my friends that i love so dearly i now wonder if i, if we were missing out on something really great. my husband went out last weekend and bought us a bocce ball set and we have used it and played it like it was the best game ever. it's pretty stinkin' fun too. we played a game last night with my brother and sister in law and it was lots of fun. they really enjoy it too. if just really funny to me how a couple of balls and throwing them across the lawn can be so entertaining. i man look at the people in the pictures don't they look like they are having a great time. maybe it's the wine but just maybe it's the bocce ball. so if someone ever asks you if you want to play a game of bocce ball then don't turn them down. say "yes" and see where the fun will take you.




2 comments:

  1. I think its the wine!

    JK -- I've never played. This phenom came after my time. I'll have to try it some time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe it is the wine. m and his bro had some one time when we were playing. it was funny. after baby comes i'll have to try playing with a glass of wine. and yeah play it sometime.

    ReplyDelete