Tuesday, May 15, 2007

This weekend

i ment to sit down and write about my weekend. it was a good weekend and one the i definatelly needed. so here it is.

on friday my hubby took me to the imax to see spiderman 3. it was really good and expecially when it's completely surrounding you. it was crazy how big it was and we had really awesome seats. if you get sick at stuff like that then i wouldn't recommend attempting to watch it in an imax theater. while we were at the movies my father in law painted the babies room for us. the dr said the i could do some painting as long as there was good ventilation but everyone has been giving me a hard time about not wanting me too so he did it and it looks great.

on saturday after my hubby woke up way to early to go to yard sales (i know he's crazy), he came home and took me strawberry picking. we got a gallon of strawberries and they were so stinkin' good that we polished them off in the weekend. we spent a good part of the day together just us and it was really good. we got some things done at the house and some shopping done and then he and my bro in law cooked out and i pigged out and it was so good.

then sunday came around and my honey bought me potted tulips for mothers day and we went to church where they had a baby dedication for mothers day and a friend of our dedicated their little boy. and then we had another cook out with my in laws and my sis in laws parents for mothers day and they guys did pretty much everything. it was really nice and i pigged out again. then my hubby and i went for a walk around the neighborhood and did somemore work on the house and then we watched the end of survivor and while we were pulling for yau-man we were satisfied with earl winning. it was a good weekend.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds great! One of my favorite parts of being pregnant is eating when I'm hungry with no guilt. ;) What a special Mother's Day for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I need pictures of you, Prego! I understand if you hate having your picture taken right now (I DID!), but get over it! Just kidding...sort of...

    Sounds like a great weekend. These are the ones to cherish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:36 PM

    Ah, not too much pigging out missy. You need to wear a certain periwinkle dress in a couple weeks. ;) Any luck finding a another dress? Hope it still works but maybe you can just change for the reception. After pictures, I don't care what you wear...as long as it's something.
    ~T

    ReplyDelete
  4. -c the eating was great.

    amber i'll see about getting you those pics.

    and ~t don't worry the dress will fit. it wasn't as bad as my mom may have made it sound and i need to get the the store and see about another dress. i still haven't yet. L and i were painting the nursery all day today so maybe i'll make it there tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot to tell you that the Man and I saw SM3 on Saturday night. Seeing it in IMAX would have been cool, but I don't think my pregnant stomach could have handled all that action in such massive proportions.

    Oh, and M was very sweet for buying you tulips. What a great present!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just loved sm3. it was great. glad that you guys got to see it. i thought he was sweet for getting the tulips too. if you haven't read my post after this one read it and let me know what you think about the something extra.

    ReplyDelete