Sunday, June 08, 2014

A few of my Favorite Things......

crackle fireworks-the way they look and sound
shopping for greeting cards
the smell of books, ink, sharpies, and gasoline
the sound of water running over pebbles
books
coffee
blue eyes-not that any other eye color I dislike but there are these two pair of blue eyes that I can fall
into every day I love them so much
baby feet
baby smells
nail polish
shoes
chocolate
baking
hoodies
pumpkin (almost anything)
wall calendars
online ordering (but I hate paying for shipping)
photos
pinterest
nutella
corner brownies
holding hands
foot rubs(not feet thought) (except baby feet as you may have noticed in the beginning of the list)
waking my children up in the morning (even when they are grumpy
candy corn
wildflowers
cutting our grass (but I have no method, I like to make, what I call crop circles around the trees that we have in the front yard)
bluegrass music
most music in general (my ipod as a crazy mixture of music on in....I mean crazy)

No comments:

Post a Comment