Saturday, June 14, 2014

Crawfish Time

 
so this happened over memorial day but I am just now getting around to posting the pics.
there is nothing like a good old crawfish boil.
I have been eating crawfish since I can remember (and I am still alive and kickin for those who are thinking eeewwww gross)
all is takes is a couple pounds of cawfish

a good stock pot
 

oh wait maybe even some more pounds of cawfish
 

some pretty great men who get them ready for boiling
 

some trays to put them on to eat (by the pound)
 

onions, potatoes, corn and sausage (not pictured)
 

seasoning
 

some family and friends
 


and a pretty awesome, curious nephew who doesn't mind touching them and showing them to bear. (my kids steer away from them) golden boy calls them red bugs and naturally little girl does the same. hopefully one day I can pull some of my cajun roots out of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment