Thursday, August 21, 2014

Back to School Teacher Gifts

I must give credit, where credit is due. I saw this cute little tag on my instagram feed and had to investigate. I clicked on her site and there is was. this cute little printable to pair with your favorite candle for you childs teacher. you can find the link to this printable at Skip to my Lou blog here. there is also another option with the same saying on them.

my printer is currently out of colored ink so I just wrote the cute little saying on come card stock. we have three teachers this year. one for my son and my daughter has two preschool teachers. it was fun picking out the candle and the scents with my girl and then bringing them home to tie up.


Thank you Skip to my Lou for such a wonderful idea and the cute printable. I wish my printer was working and I could have printed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment