Friday, August 22, 2014

Take 1

I got all of Little girls back to school pictures in one morning.  it was quick and she seemed to have fun. I had trouble coming up with age appropriate ideas for Golden boy. I didn't want his pictures to look too toddler-ish or too girly. I saw something similar to this and tried to grab him before church on Sunday to capture it but I had trouble getting high enough to get all of him and the words. I wish I got his cute feet but all the ones with his feet in them his eyes are closed or the angle it just wrong. it was only about 6 or 7 pictures that I attempted and this one was my favorite. I will be trying again. hopefully after a couple takes in will have a handful that I love.
what he wants to be always changes........
I like that too. I want him to know that he has options and doesn't have to be what he wanted and stay with that for forever.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment