Thursday, October 02, 2014

Currently........October edition

Listening.............Pandora stations when I run.

Eating.................nothing exciting (yet!) feeling board actually in what I am eating

drinking..................coffee of course and water but coffee in the morning is so great. in fact I had some the other day with a bit of pumpkin spice in it and it was AWESOME

wearing....................still shorts and flip flops. I think I am tricking myself when I put on jeans but I am not. I end up getting way to hot

feeling..................excited for fall break

weather.................still hot. it will get cool, I know but I am so ready for it

wanting.................the book Bread and Wine and Authentic

needing................to slow down and take it all in

thinking.................about way to much

enjoying...............this phase of life

and just because I love to read I am adding another on

reading.................on the last chapter of Love Does by Bob Goff. I have thoroughly loved this book. I think I don't want it to end and that is why it has taken me so long to read it all.  still stuck in Anna Karenina. I don't think I will make book club this month. in fact I know I won't I will finish it thought. I WILL. and A Prayer for Owen Meany by John Irving (another book club read, enjoying it though)

No comments:

Post a Comment