Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Books Read in 2014

I have done this post every year for the last couple of years. I keep a small notebook with a list of books that I have read and have been keeping the notebook since 2004 (wow 10 years! I didn't even realize that) I have added some quotes from some of the books that I have read but mainly it is just a list of all the books that I read.
I am in no way close to finishing a book so I feel like I can post this today, right now, even though 2014 is not yet, officially over. I haven't even counted them all up so I have no clue how may I have actually read.
HERE GOES:

The Maze Runner-James Dasher
The Sea of Monsters-Rick Riordan
Grave Consequences-Lisa T. Bergren
The 5 Love Languages-Gary Chapman
Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH-Robert C. O'Brien
The Scorch Trials-James Dasher
First Love-James Patterson & Emily Raymond
The All-Girl Filling Station's Last Reunion-Fannie Flagg
Full Disclosure-Dee Henderson
Confessions of a Murder Suspect-James Patterson
Confessions:The Private School Murders-James Patterson
The Death Cure-James Dasher
Daring Greatly-Brene' Brown
The Kill Order-James Dasher
Landslide-Veronique Day
Circle of Grace-Penelope J. Stokes
Sing-Lisa T. Bergren
Fifteen Minuets-Karen Kingsbury
Unspoken-Dee Henderson
My Fathers Dragon-Ruth Stiles Gannett
Divergent-Veronica Roth
Glittering Promises-Lisa T. Bergren
Insurgent-Veronica Roth
Allegiant-Veronica Roth
The Best of Me-Nicholas Sparks
Jane Austen Ruined my Life-Beth Pattillo
100 Cupboards-N.D. Wilson
Mercy Come Morning-Lisa Tawn Bergren
Four-Veronica Roth
The Fault in our Start- John Green
The Dragons of Blueland-Ruth Stiles Gannett
The Guernsey Literary & Potato Peel Pie Society-MayAnn Shaffer & Annie Barrows
Undetected-Dee Henderson
Forever with you-Robin Jones Gunn
Love Does-Bob Goff
Grand Total: 35

No comments:

Post a Comment