Tuesday, August 07, 2018

#andyfirstdays

I have a hashtag on instagram called #andyfirstdays
it is all the kids school first days since i have been on ig.

today i took photos with their school signs and then asked them what they wanted to do for a picture.
this is what Golden boy chose
#dab (of course)


this is what Little girl did


I have a 5th grader and a 3rd grader
It seems like just yesterday Golden boy was a 3rd grader.
School by the numbers:
2 kiddos
2 home room teachers
1 is the same teacher as last year (we are pretty thrilled about this)
3 teacher changes for my oldest
1 hearing impaired teacher
1 speech therapist
1 gifted teacher
2 kids upstairs
1 kids last year in elementary
this is such a big and exciting year
bring is 2018-2019


school days through the years
oh my goodness 2014. my baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment