Sunday, November 19, 2006

Prayers (update)

my mom is going on for surgery tomorrow and i just wanted to post something asking for your prayers. while they say the surgery isn't major i think that any time they cut on someone or have to put them under to so something that it's considered major. please be in prayer with me for my mom as she goes in tomorrow. i'll keep this posted as i know more. thanks friends.

at around noon my dad called and said that my mom was in recovery and at 5:30pm on my way home from work my mom called and said that she was on her way home and she was just calling to hear my voice. i love when she calls like that. she said that she was doing well and not to sore. she's tough, my mom, she'll be back around in no time. thanks to all for thinking about us and your prayers.

7 comments:

  1. Done. Please email me and let me know the details. Praying for you (peace) and your mom (healing) as well as the doctors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks girl. i really appreciate it. you are the greatest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hera that your Mom is doing well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks cheryl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. she seemed to want to keep this under the radar when T asked her about it on Sunday ... glad she came through just fine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah -c. i'm not sure how though. i think she said that it just wasn't something that she would tell everyone. we are different like that though. i'd want people to know and to be praying for me and all. not the she didn't have that but still. thanks

    ReplyDelete