Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Random

i saw this on Cheryls Blog and thought that it would be a fun post for today. enjoy!!!

1. I am EXCITED TO SEE MY PARENTS AND SISTER IN ABOUT A MONTH.
2. MY HUBBY knows me best.
3. I feel LONELY SOMETIMES.
4. The most important thing in my life is FAITH.
5. I always carry NAILCLIPPERS.
6. I think TO MUCH ABOUT CIRCUMSTANCES THAT I CAN'T CONTROL.
7. IÂ’m at my happiest when SURROUNDED BY THOSE I LOVE.
8. On a Monday morning, you can find me SCURRYING TO GET READY FOR WORK.
9. My favorite food ingredient is IRONICALLY CHOCOLATE, SUGAR AND SALT
10. My eyes ARE HAZEL LIKE MY DADS.
11. My favorite material possession is MY BOOKS OR PHOTOS.
12.. To relax, I like to READ (BATHS ARE GOOD TOO)
13. The town I live in is STILL NEW TO ME.
14. My worst habit is PICKING AT MY FINGER NAILS.
15. My guilty pleasure is CHOCOLATE.
16. When I look at someone, the first thing I see is EYES AND TEETH.
17. I wish I WAS PREGNANT.
18. I could live without ZITS.
19. I wish I had ALL MY FRIENDS FROM WASHINGTON HERE WITH ME.
20. My life is CONSTANTLY CHANGING, LIKE CHERYL SAID OCCASIONALLY STRESSFUL BUT FOR THE MOST PART WONDERFUL.

Send in your answers to this fun little quiz, or post it on your blog (just let all of us know about it, so we can go read it!). As always, it's a cool way to get to know each other a little bit better (or perhaps learn a little TOO much about each other; LOL!)

7 comments:

  1. I love these!!!
    Chocolate, sugar, and salt sound like a good combination to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks it was fun. i've said it before and i'll say it again. i'm somewhat of a sucker for these things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:14 AM

    Ok, I am totally replying to a comment you made on my blog b/c I don't know how to otherwise... LOL

    Yeah, my bangs were growing out too and they were driving me crazy... that's why I trimmed them back up last night. I cannot STAND the in-between stages of hair growth! tee hee

    Yes, I took the Heroes plunge and am already hooked. That's exactly what I need- one more thing to obsess over. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i need a fix since lost isn't going to be on for a while. i don't want to watch heroes in he middle though. maybe they will play some reruns soon and i can catch up. i think the thing that appeals to me about the show is the suprehero thing too. i love superhero stuff.

    i glad your hair has reached it's happy point. it's cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh and "v" you should be able to post a comment on your blog just like you would on someone elses.

    but it's fun to have you come and post here too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok, so i FINALLY watched almost a whole episode of Heroes just the other night with dh. I think I may be hooked not because I love it but because it's fun for him. I may actually be beginning to understand his obsession with superheroes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm glad that you're getting the facination with superheroes. they are cool. :) i need to watch the show and catch up.

    ReplyDelete