Thursday, November 09, 2006

Three Things Thursday

OBSESSIONS...

1. i like to get letters in the mail. so much so that when i was younger me and a friend of mine decided to send each other letters back and forth in the mail. doesn't seem all that strange normally if your friend lived in a different state, even a couple hours away but this particular friend only lived like 10 min away and we wrote letters. then another friend of mine found our and he wanted to be involved too. no gripes here i got more mail. so there you have it. i think that's when my obsession with mail started.

2. i love to read. this was all my mom's fault but a good one at that. besides from the story she tells...when i was younger she would read the same book to me over and over because i wanted to read that book over and over. she read it to me so much that knew almost exactly what it said word for word. i even knew when it was time to turn the page. this started my reading obsession. then she bought me the christy miller series by robin jones gunn when i was in jr high and that made the reading obsession even worse. thanks a lot mom!!! no really i love it. i'm grateful that she instilled in me the love for reading.

3. i love to blog. amberj is the one that got me started. it started to sir calvin's blog and keeping up with the every growing boy (even though i saw him lots). then she started he own and i was keeping up with reading that and then got hooked and now love it. thanks amberj for my new obsession. love ya girl.

2 comments:

  1. I don't have to write a TTT: I'll just say "See Andy's blog!" Ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool. i knew we were friends for a reason. great minds do think alike. :)

    ReplyDelete