Saturday, September 22, 2007

6lbs

we don't have a confirmed 6lbs weight yet but last monday at his doctors apt he was 5lbs 14oz. he's been gaining an ounce a day and sometimes well over an ounce a day so that being said we believe that he weighs over 6lbs now.

please be praying for us on monday. he gets his 2 months shots on monday and i may loose it. hopefully not though. just pray for my little guy that he does okay and that i can hold it together for him. thanks everyone for you comments thoughts and prayers i love, love, love hearing from everyone. it looks like i may only get computer time once a week for a while but that's okay. i'm still here though so don't leave me. :)

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:21 AM

    The first shots are hard. Take someone with you if you can, it will help. Elliya's pain was short lived and she slept good on the way home, I'll pray that is the same for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be prepared to nurse him after, it helps -- both him and you! And take it easy that day. It's exhausting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. care-in thanks for the advice. m- is taking off of work to be there. i told him that i needed him there more for me than him.

    amberj- nursing would be great if he was good at it. he's still struggeling with it beacuase he's still so small. he gets tired and his defense against something that he doesn't want to do is to fall asleep. i'm still working with him on nursing but it's exausting. be praying.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just gonna keep it real here...it seems like I was crying everytime my kiddos got shots their 1st year. I know that one time my boy got 4 shots. I was still crying in the elevator, and he had stopped crying before we were out of the room. I've gotten tougher though. not much, but a little.

    Give your hubby a big side hug for me.

    All 3 of you will be in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete