Friday, September 28, 2007

No More Please...

update.....sawyer did really well on shot day. he cried very little after the shots and there was no swelling or brusing in the days to follow. he was fussy 2 days later but who wouldn't.

now on to what's bothering me. we are going to the doctor again today because when i was giving him his bath last night i noticed a bump right above his penis and we think that it may be a hernia(sp?) please be in prayer for him. he's been through so very much and i just want to cry to think that he may have to be going through even more. i'll try to get back to the computer to post the outcome of the visit sometime this weekend. thanks everyone for your prayers and support.

2 comments:

  1. I will definately be in prayer-please keep us posted. This little guy has been through so much-he doensn't need anything else. But at least we know he is tough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:31 AM

    I haven't had computer access for weeks, so I haven't been able to comment. I want you to know that I am still praying for Sawyer everyday, just as I have since I found out you were pregnant. Hopefully this will turn out to be nothing, but you sure are a good mama to be watching out so carefully for your little boy.

    ReplyDelete