Monday, September 08, 2014

Currently......

i saw this on pinterest of course and thought that I would try and implement "currently" on the blog. any other people who would like to join in please do. it looks fun.

listening.....the Wailin Jenny's Radio on Pandora

eating....hummus and chips and greek vanilla yogurt and granola

drinking.....coffee and water, almost always coffee and water

wearing.......comfy t-shirts

feeling....this song running through my mind, body, heart and soul.
The chorus:
I'd love like I'm not scared,
give when it's not fair
live life for another
take time for a brother
speak out for freedom
find faith in the battle
stand tall but above it all
fix my eyes on You
(song by for King and Country)

weather.....getting better but still hot.....I am ready for fall my favorite time of the year

wanting.....this shirt, like really bad.

needing......more time spent with God

thinking...........I sometime wish that time would stand still

enjoying............the books that I am reading.
forever with you by Robin Gunn (love catching up with my friend from when I was 12 Christy Miller Spencer

Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy (for book club) I was at part 4 when I stopped. picking up and trudging on)




No comments:

Post a Comment