Monday, April 06, 2015

Adventure 14

Adventures in Family Picture Taking
so here are the two kiddo's on Easter Sunday.
We snapped this picture and the next couple of them right before we left for church. no one was around to get a picture of the four of us so we just hauled the camera with us hoping to get one at church. (that is what we did last year)


 
after church we stopped to visit Nana. My Hubby's Grandmother.
Before going in to see her I had my Hubby take a picture of me with Little Girl


and then one with Golden Boy.
I am the one usually behind the camera so I am not in all that many pictures unless I put the camera in someone's hands and say take this picture of me and the kids (or whoever i am with)

 
we visited with Nana and even got to eat Easter brunch with her. My mother in law was there as well as her sister and brother. we got this cute picture of the kids with Nana
 
and we did get the four of us in a picture with Nana and my mother in law



A four generation picture
I had hoped to get a picture of the four of us in our Easter clothes but this shot is about all that I was able to get. It was us as we were about to go on a family bike ride. it was a beautiful day.
i like the look of posed and formal-ish pictures. but sometimes i just have to settle for in the moment and us. this is how we really are. not all dressed up (even though we like to dress up) but just in our casual every day clothes and hanging out.


No comments:

Post a Comment