Tuesday, August 04, 2015

Currently....

Listening.............. My favorite Pandora Station right now is the Wallin Jenny's Station

Eating.....................well I am not eating bread which is killing me. just about everything else it permissible (maybe?)

Drinking............coffee in the morning, water the rest of the day and juice at some point. I wish it was more romantic or exciting like wine or a margarita but alas this is all.

Wearing..............anything that keeps me from itching since I am currently experiencing the result of coming in contact with poison ivy and my body is now covered in a rash and pretty much everything that I a wear is itchy. at the moment it is scrub pants and a soft tshirt

Feeling...............itchy

Weather..............HOT HOT and more HOT which just makes me more itchy

Wanting................relief

Needing...............some itch relief (I know it looks like this whole currently post is all about itching but that is currently what is going on with me.) I am hopeful that next  month will look better.  

Thinking................about Disney

Enjoying................all of the books that I am reading and that I have stacked up ready to read
books by my bedside Fringe Hours, The Best Yes, Hoot, and I just got an email that One More Wish should be coming soon

Reading................I am currently reading For the Love by Jen Hatmaker, Grace for the Good Girl by Emily P Freeman, Sarah's Key

No comments:

Post a Comment