Tuesday, July 03, 2018

Perception

It is interesting to hear someone's perception of how they think things were or are going. Recently my mom mentioned how when she and my dad were visiting us, in WA state, years ago, we went out for dinner and when dessert came out we had ordered something that we were sharing and we attacked the dessert with a vengeance. I can't remember any of this happening. sure i remember them visiting a few times while we lived there and can even remember places we went but this specific instance is vague to me. I asked my hubby about it and he said that he doesn't really remember that either and that we probably just wanted to eat up the dessert because we love dessert. any how i like hearing her perception of us from that time. she saw how we were frugal. we just appreciated that we got to live is such a beautiful area of the country for 3 years of our lives. we had so many great adventures while we were there to. some adventures local and others to places we only dreamed of going. we connected with people who we still hold dear to our hearts. i am pretty sure it took a few years for us to like tuna fish again. that is the food memory that my hubby has of that time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment