Thursday, December 15, 2005

Three Things Thursday

so i've done it again. i've waited a whole week to post something. i'm so bad. this week was basically spent packing to go and see my inlaws over christmas break. we are very excited about the break and seeing the fam.

favorite christmas movies:

1. definatelly a charlie brown christmas. i love how they dance and sing and the sad tree that they had and that all they had to do to decorate it was wave their hands in front of it and it came out to be this perfectly decorated tree. it's hard to explain the scene but watch it and you will see that i mean.

2. almost any version of miracle on 34th street. i saw it when i was a kid and just loved it. i think that i have seen many differet versions and liked them all.

3. rudolph the red nosed reindeer. i just love that one too. the island of misfit toys is one of my favorites or the fact the rudolph sounds like he has a stuffy nose when he talks.

1 comment:

  1. I love Christmas but for some reason have never been a big fan of these Christmas specials. I find it odd myself. I remember watching Miracle on 34th Street and liking it but the other two...not so much. Hmmmm....there must be something wrong with me because EVERYBODY loves these movies, and I'm certainly no Grinch! Oh, I love the Grinch...the one with Jim Carrey...oh well. Maybe this year I'll watch them in spite of myself. We don't have cable hooked up but I think my mom already taped Charlie Brown for us....

    ReplyDelete