Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I's

I Want...a gimungous bowl of ice cream.

I Wish...i didn't have to work.

I Hate...waking up early in the morning.

I Am...really sore.

I Miss...my sister terribly.

I Hear...the sound of people talking, a drill and my fingers typing this post.

I Wonder...what my children will look like.

I Can't Imagine...life without my husband.

I Am Not...very encouraging sometimes.

I Sing...always.

I Dance...to make other people laugh, but i do love to dance.

I Cry...probably to much, but i've told my hubby that i'm washing the windows of my soul.

I Am not Always...motivated.

I Do have...a great life.

I Would...love to go to the three places from my TTT post on May 4th.

I Write...letters to my best friend (even though it's been a while sorry T-) and on my blog.

I Make...really good gumbo (thanks mom for teaching me how to cook.)

I Confuse...myself-which probably confuses my hubby.

I Know...my family loves me.

I Should...exercise more.

thanks
  • Stephanie
  • for the all around tag. this was fun. i'll tag...
  • Doraj
  • Wendi
  • Amberj
  • and
  • Crystal


  • if you've already been tagged then never mind. :)

    3 comments:

    1. Don't sell yourself short! You are one of the most encouraging people I know! You have always said the right things to me, at the right time -- and you probably don't know it half the time.

      You are an awesome-beautiful person inside and out.

      Oh, and thanks for the tag!

      ReplyDelete
    2. thanks for the encouragement. it meant a lot.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Washing the windows of my soul...I'll use that one the next time I get all hormonal on him!

      He'll love it!

      ReplyDelete