Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Three Things Thursday

three things in my purse or car that shouldn't be there......

1. it was just last night that i got into my truck and there was one kniting needle there. what in the world, only one. where is it's match. strange.

2. my ringworm medicine is in my purse. it's been a couple of weeks that squiggly has vacated the premisis of my arm and i was carrying the medicine around to apply it a couple times a day, but for some reason i failed to remove it from my purse when it went away.

3. something else that is in my truck that should not be there is the remote control to the radio/boom box that i sold 2 weekends ago at a yard sale. i saw it yeasterday and thought why is this in here, then remembering that we sold the radio. oh well, besides i don't think that the remote even worked anymore, although that could be because i needed to change the batteries. oh, the radio/boom box this is my very first one that my parents bought me when i was 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment