Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Three Things Thursday

recap of my week so far...

1. my hubby and i woke up at about 2:30 on sunday morning to very sick tummy's. lets just say that it was comming out of both ends. unfortunatelly for us we only have one bathroom in our little apartment. luckily for us we were on different time cycles so we weren't fighting for the bathroom. after the doctors appointment where we were given meds for the nausea we went home and slept for awhile.

2. i missed work for 2 days because of the sickness so we caught up on some movie watching. we saw...
Flightplan with Jodi Foster, The Family Stone to many great actors to name them all, An Unfinished Life again to many to name, The Greatest Game Ever Played, and Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire. here's to say that we were pretty entertained ever though we were down and out.

3. now we are feeling better and back on track.

oh and by the way i'm so glad that Taylor Hicks won American Idol last night. YEAH!

4 comments:

  1. So, so, so, so, so, so SORRY! I am hoping you didn't catch it from us but...I kind of think maybe...Ugh!

    And I am definitely sorry you missed those precious days of work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy about Taylor too! I'm glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:00 PM

    Can I just say that I happen to LOVE Taylor. Brian and I have been rooting for him from the very beginning. And Brian had the same illness a couple weeks ago. It's something that's going around. Later.
    Trac

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey trac it's been a while since you've left a comment for me. i miss you girl and hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete