Wednesday, October 11, 2006

????

will more questions be answered or will we just be more confused and have more questions after tonight's episode of lost. well we'll see. tune in for one of the best shows on television.
UPDATE: well i guess not to many of my questions got answered tonight and i definitely have more. so sun's pregnancy isn't a miracle of the island and did jae really jump off of the balcony or did someone else throw/push him? see, every answer is followed my a question. and still probably the question of the day, even though we've found out some more about the others, who are they? they say that they are the good guys but why are they so mean? many more questions floating around in my head but they would probably be a repeat of the last time i posted about lost. i leave you with maybe next week we'll have so answers, but i know that in reality we'll probably be just as confused as we are now.

2 comments:

  1. I'm getting annoyed actually ... as an avid watcher, I feel like I'm the experiment ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh maybe you have a point. maybe we are the experiment. it is a little frustrating though.

    ReplyDelete