Thursday, October 26, 2006

Three Things Thursday

three of my favorite halloween costumes that i've worn...

1. when i was younger my mom let me dress up as a witch. (i think that my sister was a girl vampire) anyways the great thing about those costumes was that mom got black and red
lee press-on nails and put them on us and i think we even got to wear makeup. the press-on nails were the funniest looking back because we didn't know what to do with our hands so that they wouldn't come off.

2. i also remember being a punk rocker. what i get for growing up in the 80's or having one of those punk rocker barbies or watching that animated tv show Jem. i just loved Jem. i wish they still played it.

3. my last one was the costume that i wore last year and i wrote about it in a previous TTT post. here is what i said...i don't normally dress up for halloween but last year some friends of ours had a murder mystery party and the theme was story book characters and i was to be the queen of hearts from Alice in Wonderland and that was lots of fun. i even won the best costume.

1 comment:

  1. Fun, fun, fun! I LOVE dressing up!
    I actually posted some dress-up pictures today on my blog!
    Great post, and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete