Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Random Tuesday

just a little more pregnancy randomness.
i've been having some really bad back pains and chest pains and pains in my ribs.
i know, i'm a big baby and need to suck it up.
i'm at 32 weeks today.
last night my sweet chariot took me to the mall to purchase this.
yes i am now the proud owner and wearer of the belly belt.
it seems to work too.
at least my back seems to feel better.
i'm just a little worried that i'm squishing my baby boy.
it's not all the tight either.
i'm going to call the nurse today and ask her about it today.

oh and keeping with the randomness we went to get the babies stroller set this weekend.
you can see it here.
i put it together all by myself and it's so stinking cute.
we also got the high chair which i love.
you can see it here.
being the geniuses' my hubby and i are we arrived at target in our car and then quickly realized that the 2 big boxes probably wouldn't fit in the car.
we weren't really thinking, which i guess is sometime like us, because we do have a truck that we could have brought.
anyways we got the high chair box in the back seat and then quickly realized that the stroller box wasn't going to fit back their with it.
we decided to put it in the front seat and while my hubby was diligently shoving it into the front seat he knocked the rear view mirror off the windshield.
so i'm rear viewless but he's going to fix it tonight.
i'm sure the whole scene would have been hilarious to someone passing by.

hope everyone has a random tuesday.
i'll check you out later.

4 comments:

  1. Hooray for getting ready...love the stroller set! :) I really like the highchair too--we never got a stand-alone one, but that one is cool and seems more "compact" than some monsters that take up your entire dining room. :)
    And the "scene" you described sounds much like an experience Christina and I had in Chicago ... with a futon box...except ours was in the pouring rain! We ended up returning it just minutes after purchase because we simply couldn't fit it. And, yes, the box was soaked. Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh! your scene sounds worse. rain and big boxes yuck! glad you like the baby gear. it's fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've considered several times getting one of those belly belts. Let me know how it works!

    I love the high chair. It's like C's! Different color I think. I like the removable tray. Very handy.

    Where are you registered?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've liked the belly belt. it's only been one day though. my back hurt some but it helped my tummy and my muscles in the front that were getting sore. it's really good when in am standing.

    glad you like the high chair. we sure do and we are registered at target and babies r us.

    ReplyDelete