Saturday, September 02, 2006

Auburn vs Washington State

so i'm sitting here at my brother and sister in laws house and watching the game. it's the first game of the season and i'm sure the first but not the last of many nights or days of bbq, family, friends, fun, yelling at the tv (which i still don't understand) and lots of football. now i lived in washington state for the past 3 years but my football loyalties still stayed with auburn. we are all here sitting around in our auburn gear and rooting for the tigers. well accept for my sister in law. she's a big alabama fan which is auburn's rivals and she said "go washington state."

WAR EAGLE!!!

Final Score: Washington State 14
AUBURN 40

4 comments:

  1. Go Auburn! (Any team that beats WSU is all right in our book!)Go Huskies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geaux Tigers! (yeah, my husband has brainwashed me ... I don't care much about them except for his mood when they win or lose! LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a Bama graduate and season ticket holder, so it's hard for me to say too many nice things about Auburn. LOL!! But you guys have a great time this year! Ya'll will be hard to beat!!! (pretty impossible, unless we step our play up several notches!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meant to say, "you guys have a great TEAM this year" Oops!

    ReplyDelete