Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Mambo, Mambo, Mambo

DANCING WITH THE START PART II

what an episode. they sure did start out with a bang. if Willa needed to redeem herself at all she sure did with her mambo. i say if because i thought she did great last week and was shocked that she was in the bottom 2, but i guess the other viewers had a different opinion.

note: i like watching shows like this but never vote because the few times i have i can never get through and i hate sitting there pressing redial over and over.

okay back to the show. Monique was just a little firecracker. she and Willa were great to be first and start the show with. what a shocker for Harry to come back from last week. he was so lite on his feet.

i unfortunately have to agree with the judges on Mario. he didn't really do a real quickstep, not that i'm a dance expert or anything, it just wasn't my favorite. i like him better doing something like the chacha and i bet he would be really good doing the mambo. Jerry Springer is surprisingly very much a gentleman and a fun dancer. Shanna did okay but i wasn't all that impressed with her mambo as some of the others, it seemed a little slower and so did Vivica's.

Sara did much better than last week and i hope that she stays on so we can see her loosen up over the next couple of shows. Emmitt is still fabulous with his smoothness and twinkle toes, as on of the judges said and Joey was spectacular last night at the quick step. they picked a great song, they looked great and the performance was full of energy, fun and had great technique. they definitely deserved the 29 in not a 30.

can't wait to see what happens next week.

6 comments:

  1. We caught the end of the show last night. Scott's comments:
    "Are these people supposed to be famous?"
    "As in Vivica A. Fox?" (HOW did he know her, of all people?!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. kill bill? i didn't see it and i didn't even know that she was in it until she said something but maybe that's where? who knows?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:26 AM

    I didn't like Shanna's mambo, it was boring as was Vivica's. When I heard the judges praise them, I thought to myself, huh, I must be missing something. I wasn't even sure who Shanna was until my daughter told me she was from some MTV reality show and maybe a model or something. I love Jerry Springer, not for his dancing just for the entertaining aspeck of it. Sort of like George Hamilton (I think that was his name) from last season.

    None of the men can compair to Drew Lachey from last season though, I had/have a huge crush on him!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed this week's! Wah!! But I really felt like Emmitt and Joey were the best last week. I guess they did well again, it sounds like!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wendi i didn't watch last season but didn't drew l. win? i'm sure he did great with being in a boy band and all. and yeah cheryl it was good. i'm always excited to see how they will do the next week. i may miss the first hour of next weeks because i have to watch gilmore girls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5:00 AM

    I didn't watch last season from day one, I started sometime during the middle. Yes Drew won, he did really good and deserved to win. I can never watch the entire show though, it always comes on the same time as something else I really want to watch. Tuesdays its Law & Order and Wednesdays it is Americas Next Top Model. I need Tivo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete