Thursday, December 07, 2006

Three Things Thursday

well i had my three things thursday post all ready but after listening to christmas music all day yesterday (at work) it has put me in more of a christmas mood, than i already was in and i decided that my TTT would be my three favorite christmas albums and my three favorite christmas movies. however, three is way to few for christmas, so there's double the viewing pleasure....six christmas albums and six christmas movies....

albums......
1. Harry Connick Jr.

2. Mercy Me

3. Alabama Christmas

4. Mariah Carey

5. Michael W. Smith

6. A Very Veggie Christmas


movies......
1. A Charlie Brown Christmas

2. Miracle on 34th Street
old and new

3. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer

4. How the Grinch Stole Christmas

5. Elf

6. The Polar Express

3 comments:

  1. 1. Of course
    2. Yup
    3. Haven't heard it
    4. Isn't Christmas w/o it
    5. Sure
    6. Why not?

    1. Isn't Christmas w/o it
    2. Maybe
    3. Sure
    4. Yup
    5. Ok
    6. Definitely!!! (I started reading the book to the Boy and he LOVES it. Asks for it every night...so much for the "true" meaning of Xmas. ha ha)

    I like your theme! I may have to copy you in a couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay i must say that everyone must hear alabama christmas at least once but then they will want to hear it over and over and over again. it's one of my favorites. my sis and i would listen to it ever christmas and swing on the back porch swing. it's great. alabama is actually a country group (just in case you needed to know.) :) miss you lots girl. oh and i need to get the polar express book. i loved the movies and you know how i love books too (especially childrens books).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard the Mercy Me Christmas, but I bet it is REALLY good. Love Harry Connick Jr.!
    Favorite Christmas movie is It's a Wonderful Life!! LOVE it--in fact, it's one of my favorite of any movies! Haven't seen The Polar Express, but I've heard from so many people how good it is that I think I'm gonna have to go get it for all of us to watch!

    ReplyDelete