Thursday, December 28, 2006

Three Things Thursday

this week i'm going with favorite Christmas decorations.

1. growing up my mom would hang a bell on the door so that whenever we had guests over the door would ring. i don't have one yet but i want to get one for my door at Christmas time.

2. we also had mistletoe (fake) hanging in the house right by the front door. i need to get me some of that too. now something interesting about mistletoe was that i didn't know that it was a fungus that grew on the top of dead trees. kind of yucky.

3. the ornaments that my mom bought me the year the i was born and has ever since.

2 comments:

  1. Did you get your door bell, or your mistletoe?
    Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no not yet. we didn't do a lot of after Christmas shopping so none this year. i'll definatelly have to check next year after Christmas. Christmas was wonderful and new years was great. how about you?

    ReplyDelete