Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Be Present

two years ago i went through the book One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp and just fell in love with all of it. even though a lot of it was also difficult. i made it a point to count my gifts and be thankful for all that i have, all that is around me and thankful even in the mundane of life.

last year i made a point to record things that my children said or did that made me smile, the day shine and life great.  i love quotes and have since i was a kid.  i came across quotes like these
found this image here

see download here
 this year i wanted my "word" or "phrase" to be "be present"
i don't want to blink and my children's life to have passed by
i came across these quotes that help remind me to be there and be involved and embrace all that life has with the two little ones that i have been blessed with


i want to be all there in my life with them and my husband. i want them to remember the little, the big, the exciting, the low key, all the moments that we have together.

No comments:

Post a Comment