Monday, May 12, 2014

Gentle Reminders

This mornings devotion in Jesus Calling by Sarah Young was relating to others through His love and not our own. It spoke of our love being limited and full of flaws.  It talked about letting Gods love wrap us up and flow through us as we reach out to others. 

One of the reference verses was Matthew 11:28-29 (I went on to read verse 30 as well because I think is should be included in with these verses.)

"Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light."

I read this, this morning and around lunch time when I was coming home from a meeting the radio had the same verses as their verse of the day /word on the way. It was just another gentle reminder of what I read this morning. Then I heard three of my favorite songs on love.

I am daily amazed at how God works in our lives and speaks to us. I think my friend Shannon would call that a "God Wink."

Blessings on your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment