Thursday, March 09, 2006

Three Things Thursday

it's *SNOWING*

well this is my first snow of the year. i know, i know, that's crazy because it's march and i haven't been in the snow but i haven't been to the mountains yet to see the snow coming down so this is technically my first snow this year. my TTT post this week is going to be all about snow.

1. i love snow, plain and simple.

2. there is something about falling snow that is magical and makes me excited.

3. when i think of snow these are the words that come to mind: magical, enchanting, special, wonderful, and fun.

3 comments:

  1. I felt like a kid this morning (at 7am)
    "Honey!"
    "what...?" (from beneath the comforter)
    "It SNOWED last night!"
    "yes, i know..."

    I love SNOW days! And I agree with your feelings. Magical! Lovely!
    Maybe I should be putting this on my own post...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit ... I love your "Three Things Thursday" ... wouldn't have guessed that it would be about snow!! After all, I finally got the shorts out for the boys this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. even though i love snow i am a little jealous because i would love to be at the beach for spring break this year. we'll probably still be in pants and jackets until the end of may and maybe even into june.

    our first 4th of july here we went to watch some fireworks and we were burried under blankets because it was so chilly.

    oh and if you want to join TTT just let me know it's fun. it's basically just three things about yourself or something like that. occasionally there is a theme (i think the 1st thursday of every month) but i can direct you to the blog with the theme and the lady that started it so that you can also see others TTT. i think that all of the women in the section of my blog that says blogs i read do TTT. enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete