Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Books


i just love books. i get so excited when i get new ones. the most recent one that i am excited about is one the the ups man just delivered today. yes that's the book. THE BELLY BOOK
i'm a little late on the journeling being that i'm at 12 weeks right now and almost finished my first trimester but i updated as i could and could remember.
the other books that i got, i got from the library on sunday. i love the library. maybe i should work there. anyways i got the 2nd book in the "east of the sun" series that i was reading by linda lee chaikin called "yesterday's promise" and i've started it and really like it. the other one that i got is "bridge to terabithia" i've seen the previews for the movie and really want to see it but i decided that i wanted to read the book first. i was hoping that my hubby and i could read it together at night before bed and then go and see the movie. i'll let you know how they both are. excited!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:45 PM

    I will just let you know that "Bridge to Terabithia" is THE only book I have ever cried in and I will not read it ever again. Not that I remember what happened anyway but...I know I cried. Enjoy!
    ~T

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great book (the belly book)! I haven't seen it before but it looks fun.

    I also tried to check out BTT from the library but didn't get it read in time. Bummer. Let me know how it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:23 PM

    Hello...are you even alive...I'm feeling a little deprived here...and so is your blog.
    T

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've been a slacker. i'm a little busy and have way to much to do and just haven't had time to keep it up. i know, i know i need to.

    ReplyDelete