Monday, May 28, 2007

Pregnancy

the long awaited pregnancy photo. i've had people ask to see me and my belly so here it is. whenever i get more that i like i will post them. my hubby took this one of me when we were at the beach earlier this month. hopefully i'll have more that i can post real soon.

12 comments:

  1. he looks good on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:04 PM

    thanks. it's been fun. the 2nd trimester has definatelly been better then the first. although with the heat and all my feet are starting to swell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:17 PM

    You look so cute...how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:07 AM

    thanks care-in. it's been an adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so stinkin cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad you are enjoying your 2nd trimester, it was always my favorite...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:52 AM

    thanks you guys. it's been fun, well not at 2:00 in the morning when he's kicking my bladder and i have to go to the bathroom and think, "didn't i just get up and do this?"

    ReplyDelete
  8. I knew you would be a cute pregnant woman. The glow, the belly, the CUTE haircut...I can't believe I'm missing it all!

    You're beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous11:17 AM

    Amber beat me to it, I was going to say how much I LOVE your haircut! You look absolutely lovely. We miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous3:59 PM

    thanks you guys. i wish we were all closer like before. i miss you guys so much.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahh...you look SO cute!!! Love the picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous2:22 PM

    thanks cheryl. it's been fun now that it's the middle of the pregnancy. i'm sure the end will be a little unplesant. oh! i think baby likes to blog. he's moving and kicking. :)

    ReplyDelete