Sunday, May 17, 2009

Our Hope Chest

hey check it out. i opened my very own etsy shop. i am super excited about it and can't wait to start getting orders. i'm still working on the site details but ready to take orders. i only have one listing so far but all the tutu's are custom made so i will post more as i make them. tomorrow i will probably post at least one more if not 2. tell all of your friends about my shop and tutu's. i'm ready for my frist orders. enjoy digging in Our Hope Chest.

UPDATE: if you are trying to locate the etsy site you can look at my left side bar and find it. the white box with the 2 pics of the tutu's is in the box and if you scroll down you can see the name OurHopeChest (it should me in blue) and when you click on that there you are at my shop.

6 comments:

  1. I found it! I know a lot of people who love shopping and selling on Etsy. I couldn't find you stuff at first (I tried searching under "Our hope chest". But then I searched fro Tutu's and found you. Once we adopt our girl I'll definitely buy one from you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girl. thanks for checking it out and i would love to make one for your little girl one day. glad you found it. i should have put easire instructions up. but i put an update on the post on how to get to it. hopefully that is helpful

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE!! You are so talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks girl. you are sweet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun, fun! Coming to check it out!

    ReplyDelete