Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Blogging through 2009

this is the 4th is the series of blogging through the year.
i went to the first post of every month and posted the first sentence of that post.
i love reading that i wrote about all through the year.
so here goes.......

Janurary: 2008 was definatelly a better year for reading books than 2007 was. (it was my annual books i read the year before post)

Feburary: i saw this on my friend care-in's blog and who got it here.

March: it's snowing today.

April: i love all these pictures of him.

May: Summer and Noelle, two pen pals since 4th grade, meet for the first time in the land of tulips and windmills.

June: leaving to go on vacation tomorrow

July: texas welcome center, we love welcome centers

August: this is for you cheryl, i hope you like it.

September: just finished another tutu

October: i can't believe how late i'm getting these pictures up.

November: spent the weekend in gatlinburg

December: finally the pictures from gatlinburg

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea!!!!

    I did a recap on my blog today too!

    I hope you have a wonderful 2010.

    ReplyDelete