Sunday, August 14, 2011

Carry

I wouldn't say that I have an obsession with Vera Bradley, but I very much like her bags.
My first Vera purchase was for my mom. My sister and I got her this purse, or at least it was something like this purse in this color. Before a year was up it as already falling apart so she traded it in for the same shape purse but in this color.
That same year by best friend gave me this tote for my birthday/Christmas.
Two years ago I wanted a new purse for my birthday. I couldn't get this Vera one out of my head,(although mine is the black white and yellow one, not this print) so my mother in law got it for me.
At Christmas time last year I was wanting a new diaper bag for my daughter. I had a couple people tell me that I should get a Vera Bradley one but I didn't want to spend that much on it. I looked and looked and couldn't find one anywhere for a good price so I gave up. The thoughts of wanting one came back and I looked at some local Hallmarks and found that they had some on sale and this is the one that I found and I love it. It wasn't the print that I was looking at and looking for around Christmas but now that I have this one I really love it. It's prefect for me and for my sweet girl. So this is what I carry now.

To link up to the CrazyJoy challenge go here


No comments:

Post a Comment