Thursday, December 18, 2014

Currently................December Edition

Listening...............Christmas music.......lots and lots of Christmas music. some of my favorites are: How May Kings by Downhere
Just a Girl by Brandon Heath
You're Here by Francesca Battistelli
there are many, many more that I love but these are just a few that have been really awesome this year.

Eating.....................yummy sweets. brownies, cookies, cakes, bread puddings, petite fores. seriously I need to stop but it is all so very yummy. I think some peanut butter fudge may be in my future.

Drinking............still coffee. every morning coffee, water during the day and sometime apple cider with the hubby at night

Wearing..............sweaters and boots (and leggings, I never thought I would be wearing leggings again but I have two pair (about to have three) fleece lined leggings and they are soft and comfy and I love them. it is winter time here and while I probably won't be liking it in a month or so I am ok with it right now.

Feeling...............a bit yucky. whatever I have has decided to hang on for the long haul it seems

Weather..............cold as previously mentioned and the past couple of days it has been a bit gray. it will be nice to see some blue skies among this cold

Wanting................to feel better

Needing...............to feel better

Thinking................about spending Christmas with my family

Enjoying................the Advent Study that I am doing

Reading................. Bread and Wine by Shauna Niequist

No comments:

Post a Comment