Thursday, May 18, 2017

Book Launch post 3

there is so much in this book that I have already underlined and probably so much more that I can. but today when I was reading I came across this quote: "Talking goes to the head; 'being' goes to the heart and inspires." -Gary Morland

I don't just want to talk at them or to them. sure I want to talk with them and there are things that I hope they learn from things we talk about, but I want to "BE"
I want them to see me....
be still
be quiet
be caring
be patient
be loving
be kind
be a servant
be compassionate
be gentle
be a good friend
be a wife
be their mom

I want them to catch the "BEING" that I am doing and be inspired by that not just what I tell them.

I want them to see me " 'BE' this kind of person"
"Be humble, patient, bearing with one another in love. Don't be consumed by anger. Let your words build up and give grace. Avoid bitterness, wrath, and malice. Be kind, tenderhearted and forgiving." Ephesians 4


No comments:

Post a Comment