Tuesday, April 02, 2019

The Next Right Thing

Today is the day. If you missed out on pre-ordering Emily P Freeman's latest book, The Next Right Thing, today is the day that it is available to purchase. 
Launch Day. 
I can't imagine how excited she is for this day to be here. I have followed Emily for a while on Instagram and read all of her books. Grace for the Good Girl was the first book of hers, that I read and started following her after that because as i was reading it, it was like she was in my head. I could have said those very same words sometimes. Since Grace for the Good Girl, she has written 3 more books and her latest, The Next Right Thing is named after her Podcast that you can tune into every Tuesday. I am not 100% caught up on her podcasts but have enjoyed every single one that i have listened too. 


Congratulation Emily.
Your book is stellar.

Are you struggling with decision fatigue? Would you like help taking the next right step for really any decision you may be facing? Consider purchasing Emily's book.  Her wise words, analogies and endearing stories will help guide you on what that next thing may be.


1 comment: